February 27, 2009

I'm not a follower - I'm a leader?

Ok, not to insult anyone, you're all leaders in my book! In Googles eyes, the more followers on our blog, the more readers you generate. If you notice on the sidebar, theres's a spot where you can tell the world that you're following a blog. Generally speaking, most people want what others have. In my opinion, if there are many followers on a blog, you attract many readers since visitors will wonder what they're missing. Human curiousity rules.

So what does it mean to say your a follower on a blog. Probably nothing actually, but it will entice others to sign up and read your posts. To date I haven't recieved anything in the way of spam or emails so it's a painless activity that can yield big results. Be a follower today!

No comments: